Thursday, December 11, 2008

Gingerbread Houses and Pyschological Testing...





One of our family Christmas traditions is to buy a gingerbread house kit and let Abbey decorate it (we have to help with the icing, of course). I noticed how you could see some of her personality traits reflected on her gingerbread house. For instance, she's very orderly. Things are to be lined up together. She also likes to look at the pictures on the box and copy them. She's very detail oriented as well.

I then wondered....what would a gingerbread house look like if made by....say.....Jeffrey Dauhmer? Or Charles Manson? Or any other serial killer? Well....leave it to google....






The scary part of this is that the above were made by children....Meet the future serial killers of America.....
There are some others (adult made) on this website: http://www.gingerbreadghetto.com/gingerbread_serial_killer_h.html

3 comments:

jaime said...

Kenny desperately wants to make a gingerbread house. Maybe this weekend after I work insane hours...

stephanie said...

I have never made a ginger bread house. maybe I should try one too.I doubt that mine would be morbid. My kids are weird, but not that weird. :)

jaime said...

I think Kenny could use some lessons from Abbey in the gingerbread house-making area.