Thursday, October 23, 2008

Random thoughts...

I had said a week ago, while it was still 80 degrees, that I really wanted it to snow this year. I did NOT mean right away. No, it hasn't snowed, but the 30 something degree weather outside at the moment feels like it could. I just wasn't ready to go to sleep warm and wake up cold. I wanted to ease into winter.

I am very excited about my busy week next week. Jaime and I go to the NKOTB concert next Thursday night, followed by trick-or-treating with Abbey on Friday, and finally ending with the Power of Pink relay Saturday morning. It's going to be busy, but very fun. However, I'll be glad when things slow down.

Finally, I've got a tadpole (it's actually from a growafrog kit) that I just got in the mail. He's so cute! I'll post more on him with a picture later......Ok, that's what's going on in my world!

1 comment:

stephanie said...

you can also buy a butterfly kit online too. did you know that? It is pretty neat, but I would wait till spring to get it :)