Saturday, January 3, 2009

Attention passengers...the Captain has turned on the seatbelt sign...

My daughter takes after me, personality wise, and is always working to perfect her perfectionism. She always wants to be aware of what's going on, much like myself. That being said, our time spent on the airplanes have pretty much become routine.


Stewardess: Please review your emergency manual in the pocket in front of you.


Abbey grabs the emergency manual and begins studying all the pictures (because she can't read). This usually happens for about 10 minutes, and then she goes on to other things, like coloring.









BUT NOT THIS TIME.....

This time, she had a few questions.......


"Why are they opening the door?"
"Are we going to watch someone jump out of the airplane?"



"Are they going to let us go swimming?"




If I'm ever on a plane that's crashing, I'm following my 4 year old!!



No comments: