Saturday, January 17, 2009

I need a cardboard cookie....

In case you haven't noticed....look up. Not at the ceiling, the top of my blog page. Notice anything different?? That's right, my very own custom designed picture/header thingy. I'm very proud of that (for you web design gurus, don't laugh...). I was actually in the picture, holding Abbey's hand while walking her up the street. My awesome hubby introduced me to the clone tool on Photoshop (my next best bud next to Google) and I proceeded to perfect the picture. I actually spent 2 hours last night perfecting it. (Glows with glee!)

I've got a list of "want to do's" today, starting with watching the Netflix movies that I need to send back. We're also behind of laundry, and I REALLY want to change the bedroom around. I'm NOT leaving the house today. It is freakin' cold! I think the high today is like 32 or something (yesterdays high was 22, low 5--not including windchill!). So, that's pretty much my day. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Oh, and Shawn says I need a cardboard cookie....;)

3 comments:

jaime said...

I love the new header :) Photoshop is one of my favorite programs.

And I envy you for not leaving the house today. We've already been out once and are planning another trip out.

Brooklyn said...

I LOVE your new header! I need to make one for mine. :-)

April said...

Thanks! I worked really hard on it. =)