Tuesday, January 13, 2009

If I had a million dollars....

So I was checking my email while talking to Shawn (who was in another room) when I opened an email.....and screamed "oh, my god"!!! Shawn comes running into the tv room wondering what part of my body I had chopped off. Instead, he finds my drooling over an email update from NKOTB Fan club....apparently, they are going to have a NKOTB Cruise in May. I know, exciting, right!! Well, I guess I'm the only one in my house who thinks so. Shawn says I can go with my girlfriends when we win the millions from the lottery.

On another note, while visiting family over Christmas, I had the chance to read several books I'd been putting off. I finally got the chance to read, "Are you there vodka, it's me, Chelsea" . This book was so funny! It read like a girlfriend sharing her stories with you and I laughed so much! Chelsea Handler is a comedian, who also had Comedy Central's Girls Behaving Badly show, for those who don't know. So, if you haven't read it, add it to your list! It's great!

2 comments:

Shannon Paris, Marketing Director/Realtor said...

I've been dying to read that, and the other book she has out too, something about One Night Stands or something, she's hilarious.

April said...

Ooohh, I didn't know she had another book...I'll have to track that one down!