Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Water, Ice, Snow....and other stuff!





So, I've been hibernating inside for the past few days, due to the "snow" (I quote them because it really shouldn't even qualify) and (main reason) extremely freezing temperatures. We got about an inch of snow, just enough for Abbey to play in but not enough to satisfy me. It started last Friday with the temperature only reaching 22 degrees, although colder with the windchill. It was below zero with the wind at night! This caused one of our pipes to freeze on Saturday morning. It also let to the ground shifting and therefore busting our water meter that is in the ground. That was loads of fun. Lucky for us, it was the city's property and they had to fix it. At 10:00 at night. In freezing temperatures. Fun.



I finally got my new sewing machine. I'm so excited because it embroiders on it's own! I'm also in the process of completing a few craft projects that I'll post soon.




That's pretty much all that's going on in my life....

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Nice! What kind of sewing machine? I'd like to try and be crafty...but not really too good in that department. I try though! :-)

April said...

It's the Singer Futura CE-250, it includes the Autopunch software so that you can take pictures to make your own embroidery design. It is a sewing and embroidery machine so it sews regularly too. It sews like a dream!